2010 has been a decent year. It started a bit slow, but it has been pretty productive for the last couple of months. Looking back at the goals I sat for myself in January, it seems I completed most of them:
- Released 3 open source projects: Nollie, ViewStateToDB and AutoMock.
- Learned the basics of jQuery, ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight and Windows Phone programming.
- Started working with the new version of Entity Framework, "Code-First", but did not have time to look into nHibernate.
- Wrote 33 blog posts.
- Read a few books on design patterns and Domain-Driven Design.
- Improved my architectural skills and testing skills.
- Though I did not manage to become a MCPD.
All in all I'm satisfied with 2010, but hopefully 2011 will be even better.